Thursday, April 2, 2009

Top 3

The top 3 Vampire Series that i have read are (in order): Twilight, The House of Night and Blood Ties. Twilight is a romantic series with love, action, passion and rule breaking. Twilight is my favorite Vampire series because its so close to real life. I mean its almost like the Cullens could really exist. The House of Night series are good cuz there is just so much teenage stuff into. There are boyfriend love triangles and special powers. Best friends that aren't alway best friends. Its just so much like hight school. Last but certainly not least Blood ties series, the books are so descriptive that it gets scary i love books that can give me real emotions. The plot and story line is really good too there is lots of action and gross battle but its still my top 3. I highly recomend all 3 books!

No comments:

Post a Comment